Latin America | Sales
Sales Assistant - Brazil
Closing date: 2023-11-30 59:59:59
Support to sales and administration tasks related to business development and sales growth of CPL do Brasil. Main tasks related to order processing and supporting the sales teams and customer with any fragrance development-related tasks.
Customer Relations and Support:
- Attend communications by phone, email, or teams with customers.
- Respond to customer complaints and queries via phone/email.
- Provide documentation to customers (IFRA, Allergens, MSDS, TDS, CoAs).
- Attend to, process, and follow up on SHEQ and other areas involved with customer complaints.
- Coordinate and schedule customer meetings with the sales department.
- Support sales executives, ensuring they have all presentations, samples, and documentation required for customer visits.
- Under the guidance of sales executives, oversee pricing and update the trade agreement in the system.
- Generate quotes under the guidance of the sales team.
- Process customer sales orders and update them on the order status from acknowledgments to delivery.
- Ensure order processing is running smoothly and coordinate any necessary escalation.
- Prepare a weekly report of orders in the system and orders to be billed.
- Prepare new wins report each month.
- Monitor and follow up on projects, ensuring the deadlines outlined on Microsoft Office and Product Vision are met.
Administrative and Documentation:
- Request and monitor samples to send to customers in a timely manner.
- Create and prepare Nota Fiscal documents for samples and provide support for orders.
- Use information provided by the sales team to write reports on the account executive's customer meetings.
- Support with travel arrangements (book flights, hotels, and taxis).
- Coordinate the needs of office consumable items for the site.
- The other annexed and/or complementary functions will be assigned by the nature of the position and in compliance with the employment contract.
1 to 2 years’ experience working in a Customer Service or Sales Support role.
Skills and Knowledge
- To have proven excellence in customer service, customer relationship verbal and written.
- To have some level of professional proficiency of the English language.
- To be proficient in Excel and able to create Power Point presentations.
- Be organized, resourceful, proactive, pay attention to detail and able to work in a team.
Must display and demonstrate attitudes in line with the Company Values.