India | Evaluation
Closing date: 2023-11-30 59:59:59
The Fragrance Developer will be the fragrance expert for our customers and categories with the overall responsibility for answering customer’s and proactive projects with the best and most suitable fragrances within the parameters of the project.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects initiated from customers/pro-active/marketing.
- Select appropriate fragrances from libraries or PV; involve perfumers to formulate creative submissions to fulfill the requirements of the project where appropriate.
- The ability to interpret projects and provide a strategy and timetable to complete the project successfully.
- Liaise with perfumers, sales team, marketing, and R&D departments - collating information; evaluate selections / modifications and creations.
- Develop superior fragrance understanding and high-class fragrance themes for key markets, categories, and market to support sustainable business growth for India Division
- Compile fragrance descriptions.
- Visit customers with sales managers when required.
- Conduct fragrance training in the form of "Teach-In's"
- To be aware of new fragrances, trends, and new market products.
- Regular store visits to understand our customer’s products and sales environments.
- Visit overseas agents and customers where appropriate.
- Attend exhibitions where necessary.
- Be a member of a category team, initiating projects and fragrance creation to ensure we have can drive the strategic goals for that market sector.
3 to 5 years’ experience working in fragrance evaluation, with a creative flair and knowledge of all aspects of the fragrance evaluation process to enable efficiency in the role.
Skills and Knowledge
- To have a strong knowledge of the markets serviced by the India division.
- To be able to think creatively as well as commercially, to interpret customer and pro-active projects into an action plan.
- To have excellent sense of smell
- Be very organized and proactive.
Must display and demonstrate attitudes in line with the Company Values