Latin America | Sales
Sales Coordinator - Brazil
Closing date: 2022-09-23 59:59:59
CPL is looking for a Sales Coordinator responsible for support to sales and administration tasks related to business development and sales growth of Brazil.
- Respond to customer complaints and queries via phone / email
- Coordinate and schedule customer meetings with the sales department
- Request and monitor samples to send to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor and follow up on projects, ensuring the deadlines outlined on Microsoft Office and Product Vision are met.
- Oversee the agenda of the account executive’s, ensuring they have all presentations, samples and documentation required for customer visits
- Under the guidance of account executives, oversee pricings and update the trade agreement in the system
- Generate quotes under the guidance of the sales team
- Using information provided by the sales team, write reports of account executive’s customer meetings
- Documentation Plan (technical datasheets - Safety Sheets, Allergen Certificates or Chromatography). Update the cloud for every customer or distributor that requires this information.
- Attend to, process and follow up on HSEQ and other areas involved with customer complaints.
- Produce a weekly report of orders in the system and orders to be billed.
- Produce a new wins report before the 5th day of each month.
- Produce a report and a list of the customers that have a product on consignment.
- Place the sales orders from the customers and update them about the delivery dates of their orders.
- Send the sales order confirmations to customers.
- To keep updated to customers about changes of dates of their orders.
- Book flights, hotels and taxis for people travelling to Brasil or from Brasil to other countries.
- To coordinate he needs of consumable items of the site like coffee, cleaning etc..
- To coordinate with different areas the needs of resources to complete the orders on time to customers.
- Attend communications by phone, email or teams with customers.
- Managing house/phone-related customers
Studies: University student or recent graduate in administrative areas
Experience: Minimum 6 months in customer service areas
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for this role by submitting an updated CV to email@example.com