Senior Account Manager
Closing Date Closed: 2017-04-24
Location UK - Bishops Stortford
Develop sustainable profitable business by managing a number of allocated key accounts in line with CPL corporate brand identity and strategic targets.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and implement commercial strategy for the allocated product/customer portfolio in line with sales and profitability targets.
- Identify client’s needs and market trends, perform market analysis for new product opportunities, and present ideas or strategies to the customers.
- Develop excellent relationship with internal and external clients.
- Provide sales report and account analysis.
- Prepare and negotiate commercial offers to drive profitable growth in line with targets.
- Be a competent partner internally & externally – an expert for the for relevant fragrance market in joint brainstorming sessions and workshops with clients.
- Be a commercial champion to drive a key category forward, co-ordinating activity in line with strategic goals.
Skills & attributes required
- Between 8-10 years of sales experience in fragrance or other related industries (ingredients, FMCG)
- Min. 5 year experience in Fragrance Sales
- Passionate about fragrance with excellent knowledge of fragrance in the target market & categories
- Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Dynamic, service-minded team player
- Customer focused
- Very good problem solving skills
Remuneration and benefits
- Basic Salary will be market competitive and subject to experience
- Bonus Scheme earning up to % of annual salary – subject to agreed compensation plan
- Life Assurance Cover up to 4x annual salary
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays