Closing Date Closed: 2020-09-15
Location Colombia - Cundinamarca
Responsible for ensuring that projects of target clients are delivered in accordance with customer requirements.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Select fragrances for customer’s projects within the stipulated time frame, together with the sales executive.
- Understand the customer, their brand, and their preferences for assertive fragrance selection
- Keep the fragrance library up-to-date, based on global developments and according to local needs and market trends.
- Keep up to date on new fragrances, trends and products in the market based on store checks, marketing presentations, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in evaluation panels when necessary.
- Conduct evaluation reports if required.
- Work as a team with the creative manager, perfumers, commercial department, marketing and R&D to select, modify and / or create the best fragrances according to market trends or customer briefs.
- Work as a team with the laboratories to deliver fragrances, applications and, if necessary, performance evaluations required by the project.
- Visit clients and make brief presentations with the sales executive when necessary.
Skills & attributes required
- Bachelor degree in chemistry and / or related areas
- Knowledge and experience in the fragrance industry in similar roles
- English knowledge
- Excellent sense of smell
- Enthusiastic and a team player
- Analytical and problem solver
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills