Department Human Resources
Closing Date Closed: 2019-04-26
Location India - Mumbai
To implement HR strategies and processes to support CPL business growth, in line with global HR direction and initiatives. To partner with GM and local line managers to ensure basic HR processes and procedures are in place, and followed.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Implement HR policies, processes, procedures and initiatives
- Ensure standardisation and consistency of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide support and solution to the management team to resolve employee relations issues
- Promote CPL values, best practices to enable CPL to achieve employer of choice
- Solve problems through investigation and research.
- Keep update with local employment legislation and HR best practices
- Recruitment and headcount planning
- Ensure recruitment process are followed. Work with line managers to understand and follow CPL recruitment process
- Enable line managers to find the right people for the right position
- Source and identify practical recruitment solutions
- Ensure reference checks are conducted according to company standards.
- Employment contracts are accurately issued and maintained.
- Performance Appraisal
- Manage and support current appraisal system and process
- Manage the annual process as per global HR timeframe
- HRIS, Reporting and Ad hoc projects
- Manage Cezanne HR and ensure it provides accurate information
- Provide quarterly global HR report
- Remuneration and benefits
- Facilitate the payroll and the benefits programs of the company.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory compliances, laws and regulations.
- Maintain standards of health and safety according to Company policies and local regulations.
- Employee Relations
- Provide guidance and support to managers and staff to effectively manage issues of discipline and grievances in accordance to Company values, policies and procedures
- Facilitate regular staff consultation and communication processes.
- Support employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Learning & Development
- Manage internal talent development programs
- Coordinate and support global L&D initiatives
Skills & attributes required
- Relevant HR and business degree essential.
- 3+ years relevant HR and industry experience in a multinational company environment.
- Experience in all basic HR process and procedures
- Demonstrated track record in implementing HR plans and programs that deliver business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders in different countries and cultures
- High-level communication, collaboration and influencing skills