Product Marketing Executive
Closing Date Closed: 2019-04-30
Location India - Mumbai
The Product Marketing Executive will use their product portfolio knowledge across various categories and the fragrance market to enable clients and internal teams with creating new commercial ideas for achieving the Mumbai Sales division strategic objectives.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provides marketing support for the strategic objectives of Mumbai Sales Division
- Supports commercialisation of new innovations and products to drive profitable growth
- Share regular updates on new trends and opportunities with account managers, perfumers and evaluation department.
- Strengthen and leverage CPL Brand Image
- Develops great market insight across various categories to support commercial targets
- Build and develop a clear understanding of the regions key markets by doing category reviews, integrating data, conducting gap analysis, identifying trends.
- Use up to date knowledge and understanding market trends to inspire teams (Sales, Marketing, Evaluation, Perfumery) with creative ideas
- Keeping up to date on the latest market innovations and updating the CPL team on any relevant and interesting product developments
- Support the line Manager, Sales, Evaluation and Product Performance team to deliver customer presentations on new technologies to target customers.
- Visit Clients to present CPL’s market finding in relation to the Client’s brief and pro-active briefs
- Regular updates to the clients on market trends through presentations and proactive kits.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Perfumery; Evaluation; Sales), throughout the process to ensure timelines and client expectation will be met
- Translate cross category market trends and consumer lifestyle into relevant product and brand concepts
- Provide inspiration and innovative thinking to develop relevant concepts/insights and support new winning fragrance creations
- Develop excellent presentations to inspire both internal and external customers in the region
- Publish stories and articles on Sharepoint
- Conceptualize stands for external exhibitions which requires Stand design briefing, mock-ups, approvals and final execution.
- Design festival giveaways
- Execute and monitor marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and others. This should meet the purpose and should follow the company guidelines.
- Coordinate with global marketing team on various projects and events.
Skills & attributes required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of the Indian market
- Able to think creatively as well as commercially on behalf of our customers
- Experience in the Marketing and other related areas and working with detail
- Professional highly developed ability in written and verbal skills
- Technical capability using Microsoft; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Ability to inspire and promote creative ideas working cross-functionally
- Passion for fragrances